Monday, November 2, 2009

SOON!!

I know that lately my blogs have been few and far between. I am in the process of totally revamping and hopefully will be up and running this week. It became increasingly difficult to post and add the links, pictures, and info I wanted. So, I already have some posts done and waiting to be put up. Yea! Soon, look for advice and tips on more business wear, shoes and the dreaded socks (do you or don't you?), holiday wear, luxury items worth it, and many more. I'll be discussing specific pieces at local stores, deals, and much more. One fantastic deal I'll tell you about now is this Thursday, at Banana Republic. Stop in after 5 pm (great for you working gals), and receive 25% off purchases of $100 or more. That's a pretty substantial saving. Their holiday collection is in but don't just limit it to that, look at all the merch to see what will work with things you already have. They have great wool pants, hard to find these days for some reason. Try browsing through BananaRepublic.com to get some ideas. There is a catch, you must email me to get the coupon. I hope this is something you can use. Call me if you need some help. So, that's all for now. Stay tuned, I'll do another short one later this week (if the real one is going yet) just to keep in touch. I'd love to hear your thoughts sometime! See ya....

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thousands protest in Russia at rallies across the nation.
Yet while viewers will inevitably make comparisons between Diane Sawyer
and Katie Couric, they have very styles, as Diane Sawyer has more
of a reputation for a 'harder' journalistic style.
The reliable reviews on business and forecast about
products and services.

my web page: latest world news